Okayama Korakuen Bus

Now I need to know how to get to Okayama Prefecture from Narita. Would like to see the place in person. 

By train of course :).  Narita Line, Sobu Line, Tokaido Shinkansen, Sanyo Shikansen.  It can be done with just one change at Tokyo if you use the Narita Express and a Nozomi or Hikari that will go as far as Okayama.

or you could fly

• Like 1

Now I need to know how to get to Okayama Prefecture from Narita. Would like to see the place in person. 

By the Shinkansen of course!  :)

Fastest way would be to use the Narita Line to get to Narita Airport, then the Narita Express NE'X to Shinagawa, and transfer to Shinkansen Hikari to Okayama (Hikari 469 seems to do the trick)... all covered under the Rail Pass ~~

• Like 1

I'm actually amazed that you guys were able to memorize the Line to take. When I was in Tokyo I find it hard to look for the right platform. 

I'm actually amazed that you guys were able to memorize the Line to take. When I was in Tokyo I find it hard to look for the right platform. 

haha well some of us really like trains hence it's kinda easy for us to memorize them... otherwise, we can also use hyperdia for searching out the best routes available:

http://www.hyperdia.com/en/

Also, hyperdia also states the platform numbers to board the trains so it saves you time to try and locate them ~

Yeah that was an easy one :) How about a harder one with some conditions, like no shinkansen or limited express, or a weird intermediate stop...

haha well some of us really like trains hence it's kinda easy for us to memorize them... otherwise, we can also use hyperdia for searching out the best routes available:

http://www.hyperdia.com/en/

Also, hyperdia also states the platform numbers to board the trains so it saves you time to try and locate them ~

Thanks a lot. I'm just using Google Maps to determine which line should I take to get to my destination. So I really appreciate that you gave me an alternative.