System Zeus Diorama Explorer

bill937ca

interesting! But it seems this is still under development stage and looking to hit the target of funds before actual production...

Next will be how much each set will cost... 

it sure will be fun to drive the train using the I-pad and view it on screen at the same time! Though it might be pretty ugly to have a camera train running in the layout...

interesting! But it seems this is still under development stage and looking to hit the target of funds before actual production...

They need a million yen, so far 6 supporter have pledged a total of 196,000 yen, 90 days to go.

I saw this in operation at a show last year, picture quality is excellent. I don't recall seeing anything about it being crowd funded at the time.

BTW the layout it runs on is one of the ones in that N gauge book of track plans which came out a few months ago, and was apparently designed to showcase this camera.

Imho the huge camera car kills some of the fun. I would suggest a train like car or an easy to install (drop in) camera for any train. For driving, i would support 3 diffrrent tablet adapters: DC, DCC and loconet throttle. This would make it flexible enough to use with most layouts.

• Like 1