So, you thought you had a Japanese N gauge addiction problem?

railsquid

Quite the collection, I wonder what % of tomix's releases he owns?  Hopefully they get taken out and run on a somewhat regular basis. 

serotta1972

He's very organized! I love it.  I think Sammy is having custom shelves built at his new place for all his train book cases.

He's very organized! I love it.  I think Sammy is having custom shelves built at his new place for all his train book cases.

haha I do wish so mate but unfortunately due to space and budget constraints...

Holy crap! Now that's quite a collection, 2 stories worth of train cases!  Wonder what his layout looks like in order to run all those trains...

Well he's organized.  If they were books we would just say he has a well stocked library.  No signs of hoarding. (narrow passageways lined with stuff).  At least its decent trains, not Walmart shit.

I wish my life was this organized.  I am slowly getting rid of 30 large boxes of cut fabric that belonged to my late Mother.  Every time I move out 3-4 boxes, more of my condo returns to me.  :)

Edited by bill937ca

There but the grace of god goes thou!

Yikes. Glad I slowed down my buying, sobering, very sobering.

Cheers

Jeff

Thats just awesome!

Wonder how long it took him to collect/buy al these...

PS. This is what I like about the packadging of Japanese trains. Much better than the boxes from Minitrix, Arnold, Roco and/or Fleischmann.

• Like 2

Stunning !

Here I am trying to buy sets that have some relationship to each other and can lead to a decent layout - and generally failing cos I just like the look of some things :) - and he just bypasses those difficult decisions by buying the whole catalogues :) :notworthy:

And sooo.. organised

• Like 2