Jump to content
disturbman

MicroAce - New Releases

Recommended Posts

Gryphr
6 hours ago, nah00 said:

Ok does anybody NOT have an E926 East-i at this point who wants one? I remember I got mine on sale at HS and even AFTER the sale they were still available. The E751 isn't horribly priced so it's worth consideration for me but I wonder how popular it will be. 

Ive been eyeing their older E751 release on YA for a while, demand and prices were rather low. (though supply was even lower)

 

I guess I'm gonna pick up this one then as the price is okay-ish  and it models the current state/formation as far as I can see.

Share this post


Link to post
keiichi77

Finally the 789 in green, this has been on my Hokkaido want list for years. 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Yavianice
2 minutes ago, keiichi77 said:

Finally the 789 in green, this has been on my Hokkaido want list for years. 🙂

 

Nice yes, but too bad they don’t add the 785 series with it. I guess it was a one off model. Glad I have it. 

 

I wonder why they make all the keikyu trains again after green max and KATO have also done them. The ocean arrow is nice, makes me wonder if I should get it after all...

Share this post


Link to post
katoftw

That Kyushu Kiha185 with a re-release less than 2 years since last production run.  How very unlike MA.

Edited by katoftw

Share this post


Link to post
JR 500系

And I just sold my Ocean Arrow to have it back to haunt me... oh well ~ 

 

That Kyushu Kiha-185 is mighty interesting... Finally after looking at so many heavily inflated sets on Yahoo... 

Share this post


Link to post
Sascha
Densha

Where did you get that image from?

Share this post


Link to post
railsquid
21 minutes ago, Sascha said:

Is this new? I didn't knew Micro Ace makes Layout sets.

 

I think it's pretty old.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
kvp
1 hour ago, Sascha said:

Is this new? I didn't knew Micro Ace makes Layout sets.

I think this was made before their long discontinued georama rail series, which means either in the 1980ies or early 90ies. The look of that old european style center off transformer seem to confirm it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Densha

Next time please refer to the original post, @Sascha. Knowing when, where and by whom the picture is taken makes it way easier to identify things.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
bill937ca

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10403636

 

Oh my, that's going to be a sock to the wallet!  But at least mine from HS was free because somebody sent me a very big box they shouldn't have. :toothy10: Sending it back cost HS! I got a mountain of points.

Share this post


Link to post
JR 500系

Wow a brand new MA product, this time, a blue tooth micro speaker!

 

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10565150/30/1

 

This is interesting, since it can be paired to your blue tooth device and hence able to play all sorts of 'noises' and sounds for various models, which makes the possibilities almost endless! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
HantuBlauLOL
4 hours ago, JR 500系 said:

Wow a brand new MA product, this time, a blue tooth micro speaker!

 

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10565150/30/1

 

This is interesting, since it can be paired to your blue tooth device and hence able to play all sorts of 'noises' and sounds for various models, which makes the possibilities almost endless! 

 

isn't this basically a bluetooth earphone? but with a larger speaker.

Share this post


Link to post
cteno4

Very cool! Nice to get it into trains w,o having to do full dcc.

 

We use the mini blue tooth speakers to make our goji roar at shows. Fun to fire it off when someone is standing next to it. Folks then think it’s motion activated and start waving their hands in front of it. Fun then to only make it go off when only a certain person in the group waves their hand and not the rest of the group! Love messing with the audience!

 

cheers

 

jeff

Share this post


Link to post
katoftw

The Maya34 is the JR Kyushu track surveillance car isn't it?  Been a while since MA tempted me.

Share this post


Link to post
Kiha66

I've been wanting to get a Maya 34 for some time now, glad to see its being rerun (and not at the markup micro ace has been doing lately!)   When are these releases due out?

Share this post


Link to post
lighthouse
2 hours ago, katoftw said:

The Maya34 is the JR Kyushu track surveillance car isn't it?  Been a while since MA tempted me.

 

here the translation:

 

Headlight on! The last Maya 34
● A0302 Maya 34-2009 4,000 yen + Tax
· Creating a new crown and roof.
· Headlight lights on the surfboard door (with ON-OFF switch).
* Locomotives are required separately in order to run.
JR Kyushu approved
Maya 34-2009

Share this post


Link to post
JR 500系

That bomb just destroyed the overly high prices on the Irodori… Also a huge chance for those who missed it... that is one of the nicest 485s ever made! And 21k is pretty decent ~ I would have expected like 30k for the new MA over-escalated prices...

Share this post


Link to post
katoftw
On 10/18/2018 at 1:49 PM, Kiha66 said:

I've been wanting to get a Maya 34 for some time now, glad to see its being rerun (and not at the markup micro ace has been doing lately!)   When are these releases due out?

March. Just showed up on HS.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
nah00
On 10/18/2018 at 8:34 AM, JR 500系 said:

That bomb just destroyed the overly high prices on the Irodori… Also a huge chance for those who missed it... that is one of the nicest 485s ever made! And 21k is pretty decent ~ I would have expected like 30k for the new MA over-escalated prices...

 

The price on HS is even nicer, it's right around Kato and Tomix range for a six-car set. Might be hard to pass this one up, same with the Maya 34 for my small JR Kyushu fleet. 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...