MicroAce - New Releases

disturbman

Next batch to hit stores:

Scheduled to be shipped by the manufacturer: February 8, 2022

* Different from the arrival date at the store

・ A1044 C type electric locomotive EF57-1 type with limited express hat head mark
・ A1045 C type diesel locomotive DD12 type brown yellow belt
・A1046 C type electric locomotive EF91-1 type vermilion
・ A1330 JNR Oe 61 rescue car 2-car set
・ A1331 JNR Oya 10 + Oya 33 business passenger car 2-car set
・ A1975 Kintetsu 10000 series Vista car old paint 7-car set
・ A1976 Kintetsu 10000 System Vista car new paint 7-car set
・ A2281 JNR Kiha 42600 type welded car body old paint 2-car set
・ A2285 JNR Kiha 07 type rivet car body new paint 2-car set
・ A5383 167 series Tamachi Akomo color "iron mask" 4-car set
・ A5384 167 Shonan color "iron mask" 4-car set
・ A6821 Hankyu Railway 2300 series Kyoto Line 2313 formation Late 7-car set
・ A8489 Hankyu Railway 2300 series Arashiyama Line 2309 formation 4-car set

These were scheduled for release late January. My guess is that it means the Laview will be released first week of March if all goes well, MA usually releases first week of each months iirc.

Edited by disturbman
  • Thanks 1

And here's their preview of the Laview. The third tweet says "本年3月以降発売予定のA1030 西武001系Laview", i.e. scheduled for release in or after March this year.

Edited by railsquid
  • Like 4

HKTILC doesn't do the breakable parts on their non flicker lights, TORM and Densha do however. But, they look different in other aspects. I am guessing Micro Ace produces these through a different partner with their own design.

Certainly good news, the La-View is highly anticipated! Wonder if it will again soar to great heights with their prices after release... I happened to see the trend on some sets that had their prices soar over the roof once released, like the Popondetta Kiha-189 Hamakaze for example... 

It also looks like LED strips are the way to go now, taking up much lesser space and without the need for a light tube that usually gets in the way of the body and interior parts... Wonder if Kato and Tomix would go this direction soon though ~

• Like 1

Would have been nice if the yellow seats were an additional part on top of a different colour (ideally light grey) floor. Similar to what Tomix did with the Hinotori.  Even so, it's shaping up to be a nice looking model. I guess with the very large windows, there's no hiding clips for additional fitted parts.

Has there been an official release date now? I heard March 2022 but does that mean early in the month like other MA releases seem to be? Ami Ami seem to still be taking pre-orders.

And it's not a wiener train, its a Philippe Starck lemon juicer train.

5 hours ago, Kamome said:

Has there been an official release date now? I heard March 2022 but does that mean early in the month like other MA releases seem to be? Ami Ami seem to still be taking pre-orders.

No, no official release date announced yet. Yokohama Model moved the release to April on their calendar. I guess we will know more next week, when MA announces their early March releases.

• Like 1

Interesting month for MA with the return of two power units (18 and 20m) as well as the reproduction of the 103 training car and two DD50s. For new models, MA is producing two private 413 series, the Ainokaze Toyama Railway `Toyama Emaki` and Echigo TOKImeki Railway conservation unit.

http://www.microace-arii.co.jp/poster/img/22_04w.jpg

Edited by disturbman
  • Like 1

The red and grey DD50 is pretty desirable but still expensive. Although, a lot seem to be around the ¥20,000 mark on the 2nd hand market.

• Like 1

That lovely BLACK beautifully livered train!!!

Such a Slick Beauty!

Edited by JR 500系
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, JR 500系 said:

That lovely BLACK beautifully livered train!!!

Quoting George takei, “ohh my!”

love the simple iconography of the art.

that sucker is going on preorder!

jeff

• Like 1

Always, I have the older Ariake and am tempted to get the Nichirin as complement. My last JR Kyushu train.

Edited by disturbman
  • Like 1