MicroAce - New Releases

disturbman

I don't remember the last time all major manufacturer made their product announcement within a week of each others. Things are usually more spread out.

2 hours ago, katoftw said:

More obscure Kanto stuff I dont need.

Not every one can make the moo moo train.

30 minutes ago, Kamome said:

I have a lonely 4 car Nishitetsu 5000 series  (A6656) that could do with a buddy to couple to, but not for ¥20,000!!

It won't be sold at that price. 15,600 at HS and AmiAmi will probably have it for less, if they list it.

I think I'll bite the bullet and pick one.

2 hours ago, disturbman said:

It won't be sold at that price. 15,600 at HS and AmiAmi will probably have it for less, if they list it.

And probably even less at RG-R given their usual 25% off RRP 🙂

Edited by roadstar_na6
10 hours ago, disturbman said:

I don't remember the last time all major manufacturer made their product announcement within a week of each others. Things are usually more spread out.

Really? I thought they all announced stuff on, or right around, the first Thursday of the month.

I just wish that they would remember Kobe. I need more Shintetsu models. (preferably the newer transets)

I know that there’ll be the usual discounts but I still think ¥14-16,000 for a 4 car set is on the high side. Just not sure I can be tempted for that price.

9 hours ago, Gordon Werner said:

Really? I thought they all announced stuff on, or right around, the first Thursday of the month.

No. Tomix is second Thursday of the month. Kato is usually right at the beginning of the month,  I think on the first Friday of the month, though July was on the 31st. I'm not sure MA has a fixed day, I have seen it vary between very early in the month until very late. Greenmax can have two announcements per month.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Yavianice said:

Seems Micro Ace will produce the LaView in the second half of 2021

I'll be washing my hair then.

A companion for the Rapi:t. Tempting. Thought it will probably sold north of 22000JPY, not list.

Edited by disturbman

I hope not. That would be higher than most recent MA sets. The painted Keio (Hello Kitty) was going for about 35000 (not list), iirc. And that’s one of the most expensive sets, MA released.

Edited by disturbman

These will be more expensive due to the additional labour costs incurred in production - every few minutes someone will blurt out "sausage train" and production will stop for a quarter of an hour while the workers recover from hysterical laughter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
18 hours ago, railsquid said:

These will be more expensive due to the additional labour costs incurred in production - every few minutes someone will blurt out "sausage train" and production will stop for a quarter of an hour while the workers recover from hysterical laughter.

Wahaha yeah or hit the pantry to look for some real sausages to eat!  😛

Jokes aside, i really do foresee this set hitting the 40000yen mark... my best bet is 42,000yen, before all the usual retailer discounts of course... One of the highest (if not the highest) single set that MA had made was Tobu Type 20050 8-car set which concidentally seemed to be on sale and Keio Series 6000 Toei Subway Direct Communication Car New Color which both shares a RSP of 38,830yen 

Edited by JR 500系
4 minutes ago, roadstar_na6 said:

The most expenisve one so far was this at ~46k. I don‘t see this set at such a high price tho

That 6 car set that didnt need any new moldings.

The giant silver dildo on rails will be more cars and completely new moldings.

Price should sky rocket.

Edited by katoftw

No, the most expensive is the 8-car Hello Kitty Keio 9000. List is almost 55,000 JPY. But I think I saw it sold around 33-38,000 JPY

https://www.1999.co.jp/10636646

But I would expect the Space Sausage to RSP around 35.000 JPY list price and sell for about 25-28000 JPY.

1 hour ago, roadstar_na6 said:

The most expenisve one so far was this at ~46k. I don‘t see this set at such a high price tho

Why did you post this set... I hate you... now i need to source for yet another expensive set!  😛

I'm actually quite on the fence for the LaView... I mean it looks nice, but still... Seibu? I'm afraid it will spiral me into the Seibu Whirlwind of doom....

• Haha 1

Dammit, only a couple of months after I went to the trouble of sourcing a rake of those Chichibu WoKis, they come out with an improved version with shorter couplings...

Edited by railsquid

What's the wrapping of the KiHa32 supposed to depict? A dragon? I tried to look for other pictures but it's not exactly clearer.

Edited by disturbman