MicroAce - New Releases

disturbman

The Microace Isaburo Shinpei sets are still around in a lot of shops in Kyushu but most are a little expensive at between ¥15000- ¥18000. Ami has them on preorder for about ¥11000 so I can finally be comfortable with the price point.

Some new releases and re-releases from MA ... scheduled for March 2020

Re-releases:

Nankai Series 7100 Medetai Train (PINK) (2-Car Set)

Nankai Series 7100 Medetai Train (Blue) (2-Car Set)

Series 719-700 Fruitea (2-Car Set)

New releases:

Nankai Series 7100 Medetai Train (Nana)

Series 719-0 Akabee (4-Car Set)

Series 719-5000 (4-Car Set)

Seibu Railway Series 4000 `Fifty Two Seats of Happiness` (4-Car Set)

The least one is pretty interesting... Fifty Two seats of Happiness? Are there only 52 seats in the train?  🙂

Das Steinkopf

I wonder how long it will take for them to come out considering how many times the Keihan Keishin 800 Series models have been pushed back.

Gordon Werner
On 11/20/2019 at 2:38 AM, Das Steinkopf said:

I wonder how long it will take for them to come out considering how many times the Keihan Keishin 800 Series models have been pushed back.

lol ... just got this

We are contacting you today regarding the following product.

# 19-0609-0737
 Keihan Series 800 New Color (4-Car Set) (Model Train)
 ( https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10601241 )

For this order, the release schedule has been changed as follows.

Original release schedule: After Nov
Updated release schedule: Early Dec

Edited by Gordon Werner
Das Steinkopf
12 hours ago, Gordon Werner said:

lol ... just got this

We are contacting you today regarding the following product.

# 19-0609-0737
 Keihan Series 800 New Color (4-Car Set) (Model Train)
 ( https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10601241 )

For this order, the release schedule has been changed as follows.

Original release schedule: After Nov
Updated release schedule: Early Dec

I love when they say original release schedule After Nov when originally it was supposed to be July or August.

As I thought, it was confirmed that the Keihan's (and the Maya 34) should arrive at your favourite shops around December 4. They would not have made that change from after November to early December without having a clear release date in view.

http://www.microace-arii.co.jp/

Edited by disturbman

Oh WOW guess I am REALLY hyped by MA's latest 2 posters:

JNR 0-series, Osaka Metro, Kiha-11 & Hankyu 9000 series

Seibu 3000, Maine 40 & E130, 131 & 132 ~

I am so getting the 2 E130s! These models have been priced crazily high on the after market on Yahoo Auctions and they look really nice!

Just curious, what's with the JNR 0 series? I mean the headlights certainly looks different... 

Edited by JR 500系
5 hours ago, JR 500系 said:

Just curious, what's with the JNR 0 series? I mean the headlights certainly looks different... 

that’s the imperial one. Definitely getting that!

13 hours ago, JR 500系 said:

The original idea for the shinkansen is that when used in imperial service they would be painted differently.  Originally they had a white V painted on the pilot, then later the blue stripe on the nose.  IIRC this didn't last long, as since there was no dedicated royal shinkansen set the extra effort of taking a regular set out of service for painting made doing such unpopular.  I believe the term to google is 0系 お召し列車, or 0 series calling train.  You can see drawings of both liveries on this blog post.

http://www.mrdimer.com/blog/「夢の超特急」0系 懐かしのお召新幹線!/

Edited by Kiha66
  • Thanks 1

MicroAce News

The 100 series X1 set now costs 35,000 JPY more than it did in 2009. :^)

Edit: Owait, 2009 release was the JNR version. Sorry. Surely, JR logos are worth the 35k.

Edited by Suica
2 hours ago, Suica said:

Edit: Owait, 2009 release was the JNR version. Sorry. Surely, JR logos are worth the 35k.

Well surely it will also have proper couplers now for close running now, right? Surely? Right? Of course it will! Right? (slowly dying inside)

• Thanks 1

I had expected this one a bit earlier.

MA statement about the impact of the Covid-19 virus on their release schedule. Nothing concrete but disruptions for the foreseeable future. This is a machine translation.

Impact of infectious disease epidemic on product shipment (2020.02.28)

Thank you for using our products.

Due to the impact of the new coronavirus in the countries where our products (N gauge) are produced, as of the end of February, various disruptions have occurred due to disruptions in logistics, personnel, and parts procurement. For this reason, the shipment time of each N gauge product currently scheduled for shipment will be delayed from the initial forecast. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by customers waiting for product shipment.

The delay situation differs for each product, so it is difficult at this time to provide specific shipping forecasts individually. We will continue to collect relevant information, and we will inform you of the shipping time as soon as it is decided. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your understanding.

In addition, the Shizuoka Hobby Show scheduled to be held on May 16th and 17th will be canceled, although it has already been reported on the official website and the press . Thank you also for your understanding.

I had expected that one a bit earlier too and honestly statements from other major manufacturers as well at this point. 

Edited by nah00

New releases from Greenmax and Micro Ace 4-5 2020. Video by Monthly RM MODELS Comprehensive model information magazine

• Like 3

Banetsu West 719s! I keep throwing money at the computer screen but nothing is happening! The standard gauge 719-5000 is interesting too if only as an oddity but price will probably stop me from buying it. 

2 hours ago, JR 500系 said:

The Hayato no kaze is BACK!!! 

And hopefully comes without the auto-destruct feature this time 😁