MicroAce - New Releases

disturbman

A0302 What to do if derailed by such as Maya 34 points (2019.02.27)

February 27, 2019 In the case of arrival at wholesale shop [A0302 Maya 34-2009] , please try the following things when the truck is derailed by points.

A0302truck.jpg

The lower part of each dolly has protruding details (red circle in the photo above). If the truck is derailed, this projection may be stuck at a part of the track where the track is uneven. In that case, please cut and use this part with a cutter knife. If derailment does not occur, cutting is unnecessary.  We apologize for any inconvenience, thank you.

Das Steinkopf

As I had mentioned the other day elsewhere the Keihan Keishin 800 Series will be coming out in its new livery, which is the standard Keihan Mainline livery, there are some other release including the Nagano Electric Railway Series 3500 and Series 3600 as well as the JR Hokkaido KiHa 183-5200 Norh Rainbow Express.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10601241/30/1

Edited by Das Steinkopf
Gordon Werner
18 hours ago, Das Steinkopf said:

As I had mentioned the other day elsewhere the Keihan Keishin 800 Series will be coming out in its new livery, which is the standard Keihan Mainline livery, there are some other release including the Nagano Electric Railway Series 3500 and Series 3600 as well as the JR Hokkaido KiHa 183-5200 Norh Rainbow Express.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10601241/30/1

odd that they are releasing the new colors along with the old colors with old logo (c 1997) ... regardless, spreadsheet in my signature has been updated.

Das Steinkopf
4 hours ago, Gordon Werner said:

odd that they are releasing the new colors along with the old colors with old logo (c 1997) ... regardless, spreadsheet in my signature has been updated.

The good thing with A8631 is even though it is the old colours and old logo the car set is 803-804 which means that it can be run with  A8360 as it is 801-802 so you can have two original livery/logo 800 Series running together, the frustrating thing with A8363 is that it is numbered 815-816 which are the same car numbers as the original livery but new logo A8362. I hope someone can point this out to MicroAce in time so they can change the car numbers so you would be able to have the new livery train and the old livery/new logo trains running together like you would have during the transition from the old to new livery, if not it looks like I will just have to renumber A8363 which would be a little bit easier due to the numbers being on the white car sides or dark grey front as opposed to being on the baby blue of A8362 and having to try and colour match that.

Edited by Das Steinkopf
Das Steinkopf
2 hours ago, JR 500系 said:

I'm just glad I am able to sit this one out ~  🙂

Yes this is certainly one of those rare moments where you can sit this one out, that is unless you decided to have a new fetish.

Das Steinkopf

Oh joy I have realised that car set 815-816 was the first of the 800 Series to be repainted so I will have to renumber my A8362 set so that I can run the new and old liveries together, luckily I have a spare A8362 to work on, I just have to get some silver numbers to reuse hopefully I can get some of the Greenmax Keihan decal sheets to renumber it.

http://www.microace-arii.co.jp/poster/img/19_04w.jpg 

New releases for September from Micro Ace:

A6275 Izukyu 2100 series resort 21 ・ Kurofune train new logo mark 8 both sets

A3468 Kintetsu Series 8400 Tahara Main Line · Current Air Spring Bogie 3-Car Set

A3469 Kintetsu Series 8400 Tahara Main Line Revival Painting Maroon 3-Car Set

A1355 Meitetsu Kiha 8000 series old paint Express Northern Alps 6-car set

A1356 Meitetsu Kiha Series 8000 Limited Express Northern Alps Late Years 3-Car Set

A9573 113 series-7700 30N update car · discolored brown 4-car set

A6467 Kiha 48 · Resort Shirakami · Kumage · additional vehicles connected 4-Car Set

A6469 Kiha 48 Akita Cruise Train 4-Car Set

A6596 Odakyu 30000 Form · EXE α · Renewal Basic 6-Car Set【Reproduction in 2019】

A6597 Odakyu 30000 form · EXE α · Renewal increase four-car set【Reproduction in 2019】

A2097 Tobu 350 type 4-Car Set【Reproduction in 2019】

Edited by JR 500系
  • Like 1

I am actually very excited about the Kiha 48 · Resort Shirakami · Kumagera (strange that the translation becomes kumage) . It is one of the last few Kiha-48 still running on the Gono line? It would like really nice with the HB-E300s and Kiha-40 on the Gono line (which is one line I MUST travel on)!

New releases from MA:

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10615173/30/1

Toei Transportation Series 5000 Old Color (6-Car Set)

Toei Transportation Series 5000 New Color (6-Car Set)

Nankai Electric Railway Series 2000 Fast Edition Debut Ver. (4-Car Set)

And the Keihan 8000 series Premium car re-release:

Keihan Series 8000 `Keihan Limited Express Premium Car` (8-Car Set)

Pretty much glad I am still safe ~  🙂

According to this source, it looks like the Kiha 47 Setouchi Marine view is getting re-released! I bet it will excite many! 

Having the original, this train is simply beautiful & unique especially the round windows and the oars up front!

serotta1972
On 5/23/2019 at 5:25 AM, JR 500系 said:

And the Keihan 8000 series Premium car re-release:

Keihan Series 8000 `Keihan Limited Express Premium Car` (8-Car Set)🙂

I really want this train but not sure if I'm willing to pay that price.  Good thing I didn't ride this train on my last trip as it was on my list but just ran out of time because that would warrant me getting it for sentimental reasons. 🙂

26 minutes ago, serotta1972 said:

I really want this train but not sure if I'm willing to pay that price.  Good thing I didn't ride this train on my last trip as it was on my list but just ran out of time because that would warrant me getting it for sentimental reasons. 🙂

I really like these trains too but the price has always put me off getting one. Seems the big 2 have never touched the Keihan stock. Love that front head mark!!

4 hours ago, serotta1972 said:

3 hours ago, Kamome said:

I really like these trains too but the price has always put me off getting one. Seems the big 2 have never touched the Keihan stock. Love that front head mark!!

This model and the 800s have been placed on hold due to licensing issues.

Das Steinkopf
2 hours ago, katoftw said:

This model and the 800s have been placed on hold due to licensing issues.

Have you got any info as to when the 800's were going to be released, I have the New Livery version on preorder and I know they were originally slated for an August release date, given how bad the $AUD is at the moment and the fact I have spent a bit of late I don't mind waiting a bit longer for this one.

Nope.  The MicroAce website just says ordering has been suspended.  And even the upcoming release posters have been modified to not show those Keihan trains.  Just blank white squares.

• Confused 1
Das Steinkopf
8 hours ago, katoftw said:

Nope.  The MicroAce website just says ordering has been suspended.  And even the upcoming release posters have been modified to not show those Keihan trains.  Just blank white squares.

I see what you mean by that, oh well we will just have to wait and see what happens, on the flipside I had to do an unplanned preorder of Kobaru parts due to their imminent closure which costs around the same as the 800 so I am more than happy if it is delayed for a while to give my wallet a slight reprieve.  

http://microace-arii.co.jp/poster/img/19_03w.jpg

http://microace-arii.co.jp/poster/img/19_05w.jpg

• Confused 1
On 6/18/2019 at 11:32 AM, katoftw said:

If it is done for 11,800 yen as suggested.  Then that is a promising sign that MA are getting their prices down.

Just ordered it. Only 150 yen more than A6070 set from 5 years ago.