MicroAce - New Releases

disturbman

6 hours ago, nah00 said:

Ok does anybody NOT have an E926 East-i at this point who wants one? I remember I got mine on sale at HS and even AFTER the sale they were still available. The E751 isn't horribly priced so it's worth consideration for me but I wonder how popular it will be. 

Ive been eyeing their older E751 release on YA for a while, demand and prices were rather low. (though supply was even lower)

I guess I'm gonna pick up this one then as the price is okay-ish  and it models the current state/formation as far as I can see.

2 minutes ago, keiichi77 said:

Finally the 789 in green, this has been on my Hokkaido want list for years. 🙂

Nice yes, but too bad they don’t add the 785 series with it. I guess it was a one off model. Glad I have it. 

I wonder why they make all the keikyu trains again after green max and KATO have also done them. The ocean arrow is nice, makes me wonder if I should get it after all...

And I just sold my Ocean Arrow to have it back to haunt me... oh well ~ 

That Kyushu Kiha-185 is mighty interesting... Finally after looking at so many heavily inflated sets on Yahoo... 

1 hour ago, Sascha said:

Is this new? I didn't knew Micro Ace makes Layout sets.

I think this was made before their long discontinued georama rail series, which means either in the 1980ies or early 90ies. The look of that old european style center off transformer seem to confirm it.

• Like 1
HantuBlauLOL
4 hours ago, JR 500系 said:

Wow a brand new MA product, this time, a blue tooth micro speaker!

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10565150/30/1

This is interesting, since it can be paired to your blue tooth device and hence able to play all sorts of 'noises' and sounds for various models, which makes the possibilities almost endless! 

isn't this basically a bluetooth earphone? but with a larger speaker.

Very cool! Nice to get it into trains w,o having to do full dcc.

We use the mini blue tooth speakers to make our goji roar at shows. Fun to fire it off when someone is standing next to it. Folks then think it’s motion activated and start waving their hands in front of it. Fun then to only make it go off when only a certain person in the group waves their hand and not the rest of the group! Love messing with the audience!

cheers

jeff

I've been wanting to get a Maya 34 for some time now, glad to see its being rerun (and not at the markup micro ace has been doing lately!)   When are these releases due out?

2 hours ago, katoftw said:

The Maya34 is the JR Kyushu track surveillance car isn't it?  Been a while since MA tempted me.

here the translation:

Headlight on! The last Maya 34
● A0302 Maya 34-2009 4,000 yen + Tax
· Creating a new crown and roof.
· Headlight lights on the surfboard door (with ON-OFF switch).
* Locomotives are required separately in order to run.
JR Kyushu approved
Maya 34-2009

That bomb just destroyed the overly high prices on the Irodori… Also a huge chance for those who missed it... that is one of the nicest 485s ever made! And 21k is pretty decent ~ I would have expected like 30k for the new MA over-escalated prices...

On 10/18/2018 at 1:49 PM, Kiha66 said:

I've been wanting to get a Maya 34 for some time now, glad to see its being rerun (and not at the markup micro ace has been doing lately!)   When are these releases due out?

March. Just showed up on HS.

• Like 1
On 10/18/2018 at 8:34 AM, JR 500系 said:

That bomb just destroyed the overly high prices on the Irodori… Also a huge chance for those who missed it... that is one of the nicest 485s ever made! And 21k is pretty decent ~ I would have expected like 30k for the new MA over-escalated prices...

The price on HS is even nicer, it's right around Kato and Tomix range for a six-car set. Might be hard to pass this one up, same with the Maya 34 for my small JR Kyushu fleet.