Magic Touch Bullet Train Sushi - Cerritos

bill937ca

Wow, I'm only 17 miles away, I will defiantly have to visit! Thanks for linking.

• Like 2

Some of the extended family was in town, so we decided to give this place a try.  It was a huge hit!   Great food, and the "magic" bullet train delivery system was pretty fun too.  I loved the hot water faucet at each table with free green tea.  It felt just like I was back in Japan.  

post-3846-0-02220300-1494563204_thumb.jpgpost-3846-0-26342100-1494563217_thumb.jpgpost-3846-0-79352500-1494563222_thumb.jpgpost-3846-0-51781100-1494563226_thumb.jpgpost-3846-0-75335900-1494563229_thumb.jpg

Not pictured: My 6 plates of Maguro Nigiri.  :P

• Like 6
adrianKeith

Some of the extended family was in town, so we decided to give this place a try.  It was a huge hit!   Great food, and the "magic" bullet train delivery system was pretty fun too.  I loved the hot water faucet at each table with free green tea.  It felt just like I was back in Japan.  

attachicon.gif20170507_162723.jpgattachicon.gifSushi 1.jpgattachicon.gifSushi 2.jpgattachicon.gifSushi 3.jpgattachicon.gifSushi 4.jpg

Not pictured: My 6 plates of Maguro Nigiri.  :P

Not sure if you've been to Kula in Torrance but they're right in your backyard :) Unfortunately, it's not Shinkansen themed and they don't do the same hot water with free tea but the conveyor belt sushi may make you feel like you're in Japan just as well :)

Not sure if you've been to Kula in Torrance but they're right in your backyard :) Unfortunately, it's not Shinkansen themed and they don't do the same hot water with free tea but the conveyor belt sushi may make you feel like you're in Japan just as well :)

Thanks for the recommendation Kieth, I haven't been there yet, so I'll be sure to check it out!

• Like 1

There use to be a boat sushi place across the street from the Monterey bay aquarium that was named otter sushi. The sushi boats were otters floating on their backs and sushi trays on their bellies. Quite fun and great marketing attraction.

Jeff

• Like 1