Hello from Switzerland

Edos2300

Hello everyone,

I have been browsing this forum as a reader from the end of last year and I thought it is time for me to introduce myself and participate.

I'm a railwayman grandson, I have been a train enthusiast during my childhood and adolescence (here in Switzerland we have some :)), I had even completed my initial training as an electronics technician in order to become a locomotive driver. As the years passed, I moved away from the railway world.

Also passionate about modern Japanese culture (and manga) I discovered, in real, Japan last year on a trip with my girlfriend.

The various journeys by train during these three weeks revived my passion for the railways and reduced models and especially Japanese trains, unbelievable in all points of view. After visiting Kyoto Railway Museum, I was unable to resist and I bought some locos,a few cars and enough rails to make it roll.

On the eve of a new trip to Japan, I have some projects that I hope to talk to you soon.

I apologize for my basic English.

• Like 2
velotrain

Quite far from basic indeed.  There are only a very few things that might make me think that it isn't your first language.

Welcome to the madhouse Edos!

Great you found your way here. I think you will find a lot of interesting info and folks here on the forummwith similar interests. Looking forward to news of your trip and projects.

Cheers

Jeff