Dinner with serotta

cteno4

I got to have a very nice dinner with Junior last night here in DC while he was on a business trip here. Was great to meet another JNS forum member in person, always fun to put a face and voice to folks.

Hope someday I can meet up with him and the other bay area Japanese train guys out in California on a trip west.

jeff

• Like 8
serotta1972

Thanks Jeff for making time to have dinner with me, always so great to put a face on a person you interact with online. Been very fortunate to have met some folks those in the Bay Area. When I make it out to Europe, would be awesome to meet other members.

• Like 1
nscalestation

So I guess we won't be seeing you at Trains & Planes Junior ?

Today was the first day, BIG crowd today !  Exhibit runs through next Saturday.  We got my station passing siding working right this time and both Paul and I have a bit more scenery done on our modules.

Yes Jeff keep in touch and if you area ever in the Bay Area let us know.

Wow it's just so fun to meet up face to face and have a nice chat over dinner!  :)

just that the Mrs. usually complains since their male counterparts will be going non-stop over model train topics...  

Luckily my wife had a class that night so we could just geek out over trains!

A lot of my old close friends are high powered scientists and my poor wife always suffers at social events as thinks always circle back around about talking about science or science policy...

Jeff

Edited by cteno4

When I make it out to Europe, would be awesome to meet other members.

You know that you have to come to Budapest, don't you? :)

Nick_Burman

You know that you have to come to Budapest, don't you? :)

And to Italy! Come down to Friuli!

Cheers NB

• Like 1
serotta1972

When I do my Asia tour, will definitely visit Singapore. I might have to sell of some of my trains so I can travel or stop buying new trains. Decisions decisions!

When I do my Asia tour, will definitely visit Singapore. I might have to sell of some of my trains so I can travel or stop buying new trains. Decisions decisions!

Yes Sillypore can be done in 3 days max, with 1 day fully for Sentosa... The kids can hang out at Universal Studios, the transformer ride is amazing...

Forget the expensive food stuff, let me know and I can bring you to the more authentic, down to earth local delicacies!

I did see the word SELL there, did I?   :P