Martijn Meerts

I don't own them, but we have 2 cats running around the house.. An old lazy one, and a young hyperactive one that looks more like a werecat because of the length of his fur ;)

I also have some fish, most of them have died recently due to old age. Haven't gotten any new ones due to the fact that I'll be moving soon.

I've always had 1 or more pets when growing up, have had everything from dogs to birds to saltwater fish to salamanders to rats etc.

Always hated Cats, until of course my wife persuaded me to get one 6 yrs ago.

Bumpy (our tabby) is now my best little furry friend,  dumb as a post but very loving, she's awesome.

Graham

post-181-13569923072658_thumb.jpg

I've a cat since I met my girlfriend, she had him before I met her, and I think he is the most friendly cat I ever saw. He allways come to you to be pet and rape your ear with his nose. Sometimes he is so affectuate that he really gets on my nerves. For the moment he lives in one of our carboard box and doesn't come out of it as much as he used too.

He also wear the most stupid and appropriate name of all cats. He is called "petit chat", wich means little cat in english.  :grin

post-156-13569923073131_thumb.jpg

CaptOblivious

Looks like I'm going to have to put my cat down.

I hate cats, but putting a beloved pet down is never easy. I'm sorry to hear it…

She's just old and it may be her time.

Sorry to hear this Aaron, but you have to think that she's had a good life. We've had many cats throught the years in our household and even when you know it's time, it's still sad. All the best.

well then, sometimes a photo of my 2 Catzilla's:)

the smaller is somehow a hybrid of cat and dog that barks rather than meow.

My big left me 2 months ago after 13 years, and unfortunately, she is not watching, but on the picture.

img2037bq.jpg

2 nutters in our house.

The large one is an 8 year old std poodle and the little one an 8 month old Pug x Shitzu.

SDC10079.jpg

SDC10081.jpg

ok our wacked out 50% dog, 30% cat, 10% cow, and 10% human, puccini

cheers,

jeff

post-25-13569924748976_thumb.jpg

cheers,

jeff

Haha it looks like you caught Puccini doing something bad.

NozomiFan

Jeez.. Are all train lovers cat lovers too?

I have a Cavalier King Charles Spainel. AND IT IS SMARTER THAN YOUR HONOR STUDENT!! WHAT NOW??

post-245-13569924751746_thumb.jpg

Bruno looks like he is smarter than me!

Bruno is smarter than all of us put together. However, he is also certifiably insane.

serenityFan

Is that a beer bottle? Švanki looks drunk there  :grin :grin

I haven't posted much about trains lately, been busy with other hobbies, among other photography and cats, so here is mine: :grin

post-77-1356992475301_thumb.jpg

I haven't posted much about trains lately, been busy with other hobbies, among other photography and cats, so here is mine: :grin

Great photo and how did you get them to pose together?! We have 3 cats and there is no way I could every get a photo like that. What are their breeds?

cheers,

jeff

Haha it looks like you caught Puccini doing something bad.

actually he looks like that most of the time. hes some sort of weird shepherd/cattle dog mix and hes on alert all the time. very intense stare that with the orange eyes scares some parents. kids think he looks cool, go figure.

jeff

serenityFan

Great photo and how did you get them to pose together?! We have 3 cats and there is no way I could every get a photo like that. What are their breeds?

Hahaha... I think only fellow cat owners would know this, as I have shown this photo to some other friends and they didn't even bat an eyelid.

It is indeed impossible to get them to pose together, this is a stitched photo done in photoshop;

I knew what I wanted the final image to look like, so I tried setup their individual photos accordingly  :grin

Yeah--looks like he found my stash of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Yeah--looks like he found my stash of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Švanki gives Swiffer and coach potato a whole new meaning!