Please do it at home.

CaptOblivious

You mean the spying and staring right?  :laugh:

Leo - you're a riot!  :grin

Don - very interesting link, I could use those signs on the LIRR. My favorite commute home on the LIRR is when the "Star Trek" convention used to be in town. I once got on the train after a late night at work (man am I going off topic) and the convention just let out. Lets put it this way, I was the only Eathling on that train that night.

I have to find the link again, but I had one from the same series but it';s a kid slouched over in the seat asleep blasting an MP3 player, which read, "Please do it at home"

manner200804pic.gif

Don - very interesting link, I could use those signs on the LIRR. My favorite commute home on the LIRR is when the "Star Trek" convention used to be in town. I once got on the train after a late night at work (man am I going off topic) and the convention just let out. Lets put it this way, I was the only Eathling on that train that night.

I thought it was the LIRR, though it could be NJT Metro North that had on commuter trains a pub car that served booze. I recall it came under fire that people would alight the train drunk and drive home from the station.

I have to find the link again, but I had one from the same series but it';s a kid slouched over in the seat asleep blasting an MP3 player, which read, "Please do it at home"

manner200804pic.gif

Is he jacking off!?!