information for a visit

Hi everyone

I am going to Japan next Easter and  need some help with some information.

I am thinking of going on the Enoden trams. How far is it in time from Tokyo?

I like seaside resorts and is Enoshima Island ok for staying for a couple of days?

Are there any other seaside resorts that people have been to? I have already been to Shimoda

I would like to go on the overhead railway in Tokyo I have seen in images. Where does it run from? I don't seem to be able to name it either. I am thinking of the hanging overhead railway rather than the monorail but others may think the monorail is ok.

Any help will be appreciated. I must say the research and finding out is part of the enjoyment and I am happy about going independently.  :laugh:

Graham

Enoden is an easy line to get to. there are a few ways to go. I was staying in Ueno, so I took the train down a few stops to Shinagawa and took the Yokosuke Line all the way out to Kamakura station. I cant to say it was 45 minutes, though it could have been 60 or even 90. My brain doesn't recall and it's not listed in my blogs at all about travel time.

The other way to go is to take the JR out to the other end of the Enoshima. I personally wanted to go through Yokohama because I had a friend out there I had to meet. I'm sure you'll get a lot of other responses, but at the moment, I'm restricting my time on here a good bit, sorry for the short reply.