IG nippoN @ 4. European-N-Scale-Convention

SONIC883_de

So guys: I want early to bed. 550km to go and I will arrive at 1pm

@toni: maybe next year. If it's nice there we will go there then, too. Or you can come to our small meeting at the end of march 2010

GOT SHINKANSEN?

aufgezeichnet2008822000fi4.jpg

;-) Best wishes

Definitely next year, or in March. I'm eager to meet more J-modellers and talk about setting up a module system, or maybe putting the idea through of resurrecting the J-module idea. Could you post the date, time and place of the march meeting so I can plan ahead?

Have fun in Stuttgart!

So guys: I want early to bed. 550km to go and I will arrive at 1pm

@toni: maybe next year. If it's nice there we will go there then, too. Or you can come to our small meeting at the end of march 2010

GOT SHINKANSEN?

aufgezeichnet2008822000fi4.jpg

;-) Best wishes

Very cute photo. At first glance I thought he was playing a harmonica, I did a double take.  :grin

If nothing important happens we meet us on 27. and 28. March near 38154 Königslutter (bigger Citys are Wolfsburg and Braunschweig). You can drive by train, for teh last distance you can call me and I will pick up you there

Photos on monday!

*waves*

Kai

Martijn Meerts

I should be able to do March as well.. This one is just a bit too close after my move back to The Netherlands ;)

However, in March I would just need to get someone to drive me to Kaldenkirchen, and from there hop onto the train towards Königslutter ;)

Those are some amazing shots from the Japanese layout! I really love the little town with all the electrical wires. Very nicely detailed, though some of the cars are a bit era-wise out of place, but hey, there's also a freight train being passed by a 500 Series. No one can tell anyways :P Otherwise a very high level of detailing. Really something to strive for in my own project.

wow, the layouts look great, especially your nippoN layout ... I love the busy city streets.

and is that a godzilla statue in front of building 109?  :grin :grin :grin

Thanks for sharing your photos. They provide excellent coverage of the event. I did not realise it would involve so many different countries.

I enjoyed looking at the various layouts.

Thanks guys!

Yes, there are some parts that doesn't fit together. But intressted people we have told that Shinkansen and other trains don't run on the same gauge.

The city scene as won the first price from the comitee and the 3rd price of visitors award