Ever wanted Densha De GO! on your PC?

Here you go! (blog is not mine)

http://densha-de-go.blogspot.it/

The list of versions avaible is:

-Final (it's the only one that needs the "crack")

-Ryojohen

-Sanyo Shinkansen

-Professional 2

-3 Tsukin-Hen

-Nagoya Railroad (wich i recommend for beginners)

- Professional

-Densha De Go! 2

-Kisha De Go! 

-The first version ever

Instructions:

Download the files from MEGA, click on the exe; a window in polish will open, then click on "Wypakuj" or something like that, wait until it's done, it should leave a folder with the cover of the game and a .ISO file, open it wih DaemonTools or VirtualCloneDrive, then the installer will appear. 

Edited by Socimi
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Hi.

The answer to your question is YES and thank you very much.

Sometime ago I had the idea to get a JPN PS2 but this could work better (although I will need to get a better pc).

Anyway, it is great information.

Cheers,

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

The ultimate fun one is still Densha de Final, the one with the widest range of trains to run and a difficulty that wouldn't make you frustrated...  :)

Have you tried it? Is it Virus free?

Yes, they are all virus free.

They also work well

Edited by DavideTreni
  • Like 1

I downloaded the Densha de go final files. what exactly do you mean with "daemon file"? do you mean the perfect.exe? i get an error when i start that

the "daemon file" is an .MDF file, an ISO "virtual image" (it tricks the computer into thinking it's reading a CD-ROM).

You must open it with either "Daemon Tools" or another software of the sorts (i use Virtual Clone Drive).

In the case of DDG Final, you must download the whole package, wich contains two .MDF files.

Open file number one with the ISO opener and run the installer. At about 3/4 of the installation it will ask for the data in the second .MDF, so you must open file number two and then copy and paste the adress of the opened file, wich will be located in your CD-ROM unit (E: / I:  ...)

okey i installed it and now it says please log in with adminstrator. but i cant open the disc drive with adminstrator... and also i cant read anythink because its not even japanese its written in idk ?????!!"!$"%/&!&"&§ symbols. help?

TheNicofabi
10 minutes ago, savvver said:

okey i installed it and now it says please log in with adminstrator. but i cant open the disc drive with adminstrator... and also i cant read anythink because its not even japanese its written in idk ?????!!"!$"%/&!&"&§ symbols. help?

That's because your system doesn't support japanese, you need a Japanese AppLocale.

okey i got local emulator and now it opens in japanese and i can use the camera translator! thats great. however when i click save and start game. the game does not actually start

This couldn't be more perfect timing! 

I picked this controller up from a hardoff just a few weeks ago. Was perplexed that it had a pc joystick port plug on it! 

At least now I know why.... Or at least I hope it'll work. 

Will update when I set up a pc that has the relevant ports. 

_20190617_205420.JPG

• Like 1

I have the same controller, it worked with DDG quite well. Later JNS topic member kvp modified it, so now it can control model trains on an analog layout.

• Like 1

I have played the DDG games on PSP and love them, and now I’ve found this thread and would love to try the games on PC. I feel like with the instructions here I’ve gotten pretty far in the installation process - seems like I’m all the way to the final step but I can’t get it to run. Is there someone here who would be willing to answer questions for me about the process? I’m happy to type up in detail exactly what I’ve done, but before doing that just wanted to make sure I wasn’t doing that all for naught. Thanks!!

Thanks so much for the offer! I think I figured it out though. Here is what I did, step by step:

1. Find the file Densha de go! final.exe

2. Double click, select “Wypakuj”

3. Appears that WinRar unzipped the file, producing a directory containing 3 folders (CD1, CD2, Crack), and small files called final.rar, cover.jpg, DDG Guide.txt, and Train Lines.pdf

4. I then mounted the mdf file from the CD1 directory using Virtual Clone Drive. 

5. Double clicked on the file autorun.exe

This brought up a picture of the train and four options to select from in a 2x2 formation. Bottom left and top right are greyed out. I selected top left, which is install.

6. InstallShield Wizard appears and I select the option that appears where yes usually is 3 times

7. It starts installing. It then appears to be asking for disc 2, so I mount the mdf file from that directory and click ok

It resumes the install and finishes. 

8. It now seems to be asking for a disc again, so I mount cd1 and click ok

9. It gives the usual screen at the end of an install with two checkboxes. One is unchecked and appears to refer to a readme file. The other is checked. I click ok

10. It now gives me the picture of the train again with the four options. This time only the upper left (install) is greyed out. 

Exit out of this small screen with the train picture. 

11. If I go to the directory where it appears to have installed, there are two exe files. One is called dgfnexec - that brings up the controls screen. The other is called perfect.exe.

12. I copied the perfect.exe file from the Crack directory to replace the file that was installed. Double click on that and it worked.

• Like 1

I got most of the way through it. But I'm going to have to retry the last few steps.

I think I just have to swap the perfect.exe files.

Oh I did spot there is a USB version of the Desha de go controller.

快速リゾートいっぺき

Where is perfect.exe located? I already installed it and if I try to run it, it's just the controls. When I clicked select current controls and play it just closes and will not start the game.

Edited by 快速リゾートいっぺき
6 hours ago, 快速リゾートいっぺき said:

Where is perfect.exe located? I already installed it and if I try to run it, it's just the controls. When I clicked select current controls and play it just closes and will not start the game.

It should be located in the "Crack directory".

The game "Densha de Go! Shinkansen Sanyo Shinkansen-hen" has no Crack directory. I can not get the game to work. Please does anyone have any advice?

3 hours ago, Bryton said:

The game "Densha de Go! Shinkansen Sanyo Shinkansen-hen" has no Crack directory. I can not get the game to work. Please does anyone have any advice?

As far as i know, DDG Sanyo Shinkansen does not requires a crack, so it's ready to run right after the installation.

9 hours ago, Socimi said:

As far as i know, DDG Sanyo Shinkansen does not requires a crack, so it's ready to run right after the installation.

It's working now. I don't now how but thank you for your quick response. :)

快速リゾートいっぺき
16 hours ago, Socimi said:

It should be located in the "Crack directory".

Where is the Crack Directory? I'm doing Professional if that helps