Bus stop problem

Paroan24

In going through all my train stuff I found I had an unopened A2 set.  I just put it together

but cannot get the bus to stop in the station for a few seconds like all the videos show.

I watched a video showing how to put it all in place and did exactly what they did yet the bus pulls in the station and then right out.
I have the small battery with the tiny hole in place and I moved the switch to stop yet it just keeps going.

I have taken it apart and put it back with no change.  Any suggestions?

Finally figured out the problem.  The bus stop comes with a small rectangular magnet already in place underneath.  This is besides the small round one you have to add yourself.  After trying everything possible I popped out the rectangular magnet and tried it without it.  That didn't work either.  I put it back in place but put the opposite side in first and low and behold it worked.  Apparently the factory put it in upside down.

• Like 1

Finally figured out the problem.  The bus stop comes with a small rectangular magnet already in place underneath.  This is besides the small round one you have to add yourself.  After trying everything possible I popped out the rectangular magnet and tried it without it.  That didn't work either.  I put it back in place but put the opposite side in first and low and behold it worked.  Apparently the factory put it in upside down.

There are two settings with the bus stop.  Stop for 10 seconds or stop permanently.  Changing them is accomplished by flipping the magnet.