New addition to my family (and the forum).

alpineaustralia

alpineaustralia

Dear all

We are proud to announce the arrival of our daughter Sara born at 2.57pm yesterday. Sara was born weighing 3.44kgs (7lbs, 9oz) and 51cm in length.

Both mum and Sara are doing well.

Cheers

Mag

Mate, that's excellent news, congratulations! Nice choice of a name, too. Wishing you and Mrs Alpine all the best.

Mark.

Great news Alpine and glad to hear that Sara and Mom are doing well. How is your little boy doing with his new sister?

Congratulation!!  thats fantastic news!

as was mentioned, is it your first?

Graham

Darren Jeffries

Mag,

Congratulations mate, treasure these times, they are wonderful.

All the very best to you, Mrs Alpine and the rest of your growing family.

Darren

alpineaustralia

Thank you everyone.

No Sara is not my first. I have a 5 year old boy who is excited about his new kid sister but also a little apprehensive about where it places him.

After a few tears tonight, I explained that we would still love him the same and that in fact baby Sara had asked me to buy him  a gift. He was absolutely chuffed (and so was I) because it was a brand new Kato 100 series Grand Hikari.

Sara has good taste when it comes to buying her older brother gifts.

Thank you everyone.

No Sara is not my first. I have a 5 year old boy who is excited about his new kid sister but also a little apprehensive about where it places him.

After a few tears tonight, I explained that we would still love him the same and that in fact baby Sara had asked me to buy him  a gift. He was absolutely chuffed (and so was I) because it was a brand new Kato 100 series Grand Hikari.

Sara has good taste when it comes to buying her older brother gifts.

When my niece was 3 years old I was baby sitting her because my sister-in-law was coming home from the hospital with her new brother. When she saw him she told me that there wasn't going to be enough love for her too. I explained to her that she was very wrong that in fact there would be more love to share because you have a new person in your life that is going to love you too.

alpineaustralia

Yes, we explained that as well to my little boy and I think he understands it but there is nothing like a little something to show that his kid sister is not a threat

Congrats Alpine!

a new mouth to suck on stray trains! question is will she be a tomix or kato girl, or maybe a real rebel and be a microace girl!

have fun and get as much sleep as you can!

cheers

jeff

Fenway Park

Congratulations on the new arrival. Many happy years ahead but from personal experience daughters are not cheap but worth every penny.

Mine is 21 now still doesn't understand the hobby interest though.