TomyTec Moving Bus System Basic Set B2

e5shinkansen

I just received from Japan The Tomytec Moving Bus System Basic Set B2. Well, speaking no Japanese I looked at pictures and was able to construct this simple little set. I already knew the batteries were tough to install, but having the correct tools sure helps! A tiny Philips head screwdriver does the trick. I ran the bus all night and woke up to a dead bus, but it works like a charm. Haha... This IS FUN!

post-4189-0-89684300-1477147328_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry, I think I posted in the wrong place! 

Edited by e5shinkansen
  • Like 1

E5,

If you have a smart phone or tablet use google translate app and you can snap a pict of part of the instructions and then hilight the bits you want translated by dragging your finger over the Japanese and it will translate it for you well enough to go with the pics anf fill in details.

Cheers

Jeff

• Like 1

Ahh man.

There's a thread concerning these where the newer version have rechargeable lipo batteries. They hook up to USB charger and off it goes. Also there is a size difference where as some are 150 scale and other are 160 but they are fun.

Inobu

Edited by inobu
  • Like 1

Great fun and welcome to the bus club!

By the way, the batteries are quite easy to install, just that when removing them, you need something to push them out of their sockets. I cant wait to see how well the chargable battery bus with working head and tail lights (to be released this month) would look!

*FYI - the shell of the bus body is not fully fitted in yet at the front of the bus ~  :)

• Like 1

Great fun and welcome to the bus club!

By the way, the batteries are quite easy to install, just that when removing them, you need something to push them out of their sockets. I cant wait to see how well the chargable battery bus with working head and tail lights (to be released this month) would look!

*FYI - the shell of the bus body is not fully fitted in yet at the front of the bus ~  :)

Yes I thought it looked funny! Thank you!