Hobbylinc -- Tomytec / Tomix supplier in US

bill937ca

For those looking for a Tomytec supplier in the US, including track welcome to Hobbylinc.

http://www.hobbylinc.com/cgi-bin/s8.cgi?str_s=tomytec

As of this date they have buildings, scenery material, track , bus system roadway, bridges and most items are in stock.

No trains but at least one tram body and a couple of Tomytec drives.

Edited by bill937ca

I think a big plus for Hobbylinc is that to some extent they're one-stop shopping, and cover almost all aspects of all sorts of modeling - in that way perhaps similar to HS.

My biggest frustration has been their abysmal search capability.

If using it you better know the precise product number, or otherwise your result set could be in the hundreds of items.

I think a big plus for Hobbylinc is that to some extent they're one-stop shopping, and cover almost all aspects of all sorts of modeling - in that way perhaps similar to HS.

My biggest frustration has been their abysmal search capability.

If using it you better know the precise product number, or otherwise your result set could be in the hundreds of items.

After this I don't think i will comment anymore I'm tired.

If the members of the forum visit this shop before they go overseas it has the possibility to grow. At least it has a chance to grow. When it becomes a market.niche for that business it becomes a foundation.

Inobu

I'm curious - the products we're discussing (along with pretty much everything else we buy) are made overseas, so what is your issue with purchasing them from overseas?

Sorry to bring you back from your tiredness retreat   ;-)