100 N Scale Cars for $15 USD

I have a couple of hundred of these cars. these are made for architectural models so a tad stylized and not a lot of fine detail on them. they definitely are not tomytec in details. wheels are just cast to the bottom frame of the car. windows all very tinted. you will notice a difference if you get up close like when taking pictures, but not glaringly awful.

That being said they look fine at a few feet and are nicer quality than some of the cheap n scale cars out there. great to fill in parking lots, streets, etc. also are car styles not modeled by tomytec much at all yet so nice fill in that way.

i think it was 5 types and 6 colors. both my sets came with a pretty even distribution of colors and models, but that may differ with sellers/batches. i believe they are 1:150 not 1:160. some sellers are now buying large batches and reselling and there are more chinese sellers selling them now. if you search around on ebay you will find several sellers with them. sometimes you can find one price/shipping combo that gets you a bit better deal than others.

i got mine to do a tad of fill in and two other projects. first is a parking structure where only the ends of the cars would be seen so these would be great. other is a new car lot where you would have a bunch of the same model and color cars lined up tight in a lot.

these same sellers usually also sell the cheap people and trees. these are pretty much the same as being a great buy to fill in a lot of people or trees, but not the higher detail you will get with more expensive figures, but from a few feet they look fine.

cheers

jeff