Densha De Go back in Arcades?

Aahhh it gives 3 points for every touch action... I see... Now, how are we to anticipate this game into the console system, if it will?  😛

7 hours ago, JR 500系 said:

Aahhh it gives 3 points for every touch action... I see... Now, how are we to anticipate this game into the console system, if it will?  😛

Just use a tablet as the secondary screen or a tv console with a tablet controller (nintendo wii u or switch). I wonder if at least one them is popular in Japan or not. 🙂

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:48 AM, kvp said:

Just use a tablet as the secondary screen or a tv console with a tablet controller (nintendo wii u or switch). I wonder if at least one them is popular in Japan or not. 🙂

Let's hope it certainly comes out for some home console or the PC! 

I bet he doesn't even know why he needs to be pressing those on screen points, or why he needs to point forward!  😛

Video by superknightrider3000

I tried a little before playing for recall repair ♪ It is quite poor at GO! After a long train but I am pleased if it will be a reference from those who plan to get GO! PLUG & PLAY from train now (/ ω \) Premier It's a price, but you can buy it on Amazon ♪

Edited by bill937ca

HHmmm... was that before the repair or after the repair? That means those with the 'before repair' sets are worth more now? I'm asking cause I got the recall DHL sticker and paper works and is wondering if I should send it back for repair... 

Nevertheless I really hope Taito will do a renewed version of Densha de go... with the newer trains like the E259s, E353s, E217s, 211s, 287s, 289s, etc even some cruise trains like the Hayato no Kaze or Isaburo Shinpei with the switch backs... even better throw in a Shikishima or Seven Stars as a secret train to unlock!  would be mighty interesting! 

Boom! Here comes the latest route in Densha De Go Arcade... Make a guess?  * drum roll * 

It isn't a big surprise, but the graphics are great! Now when is it coming for home systems?  😛

* A big twist on that classic song! *

• Like 2

Here it is in action!

Morinomiya - Osakajokoen - Kyobashi - Sakuranomiya

Video by TetsuE231

Looks like the new announcer has also a different voice. A nice little added touch would have been making her speaking kansai-ben.

Today I was in the Taito Station at Shinjuku, so at last I could play with the latest Densha De Go! It was awesome, in every way.CC2892D3-B39A-4588-AFC2-DFF92C80AD9C.thumb.jpeg.bf8114da1d63746105a01bec55fd74cc.jpeg

• Like 8
On 7/10/2018 at 6:40 PM, Socimi said:

We could make a topic about known location of Densha de GO! cabinets around the world, both the old and the new versions.

Old one in the railway park at Ome:

squidlet-densha-de-go-2018-05-06.jpg

• Like 3
12 hours ago, railsquid said:

Old one in the railway park at Ome:

[...]

It's Densha De GO! 3 - Tsukin-hen (2001). The route is the JR West San'yo Main Line (JR Kobe Line). 

It includes also the JR Kyushu Kagoshima and Sasaguri lines, the pre-reconstruction JR West San'in Main Line and the JR East Chuo and Chuo-Sobu lines (Shinjuku to Akihabara/Tokyo only)

Edited by Socimi
On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:23 PM, IST said:

Today I was in the Taito Station at Shinjuku, so at last I could play with the latest Densha De Go! It was awesome, in every way.

aahhh the new Osaka Kanjo line! Nice ~ Did you managed to clear all of it? I'm guessing you did!

29 minutes ago, Socimi said:

It's Densha De GO! 3 - Tsukin-hen (2001). The route is the JR West San'yo Main Line (JR Kobe Line). 

It includes also the JR Kyushu Kagoshima and Sasaguri lines, the pre-reconstruction JR West San'in Main Line and the JR East Chuo and Chuo-Sobu lines (Shinjuku to Akihabara/Tokyo only)

Which is also the Densha de go which I like the LEAST.... Difficult routing, uninteresting routes and rolling stocks... but that's just me. My favourite has to be the Final, full of fun and loads of rolling stock! Professional 2 isn't too bad either ~

On 10/2/2018 at 9:35 PM, JR 500系 said:

aahhh the new Osaka Kanjo line! Nice ~ Did you managed to clear all of it? I'm guessing you did!

No, I did not have that many time. I bought 10 credit and played some scenarios on the Yamanote line also with E231 and E235.

Do you know that the railway simulator is based on Densha De Go at Kyoto Steam Railway Museum, or something else? I tried it also, I was very bad at playing, but looked like a DDG.

SO I'm finally back off my holiday and I managed to get a couple of games in of it, not many, but it was great fun, I'm verging on a little too tall for the cabinet so  it wasn't exactly super comfy to sit in, hence the low number of plays, but it looks fantastic and plays really well, I do hope they go for a console/PC release, it would be a huge shame if they didn't.

• Like 1
On 11/7/2018 at 1:39 PM, TimWay4 said:

I do hope they go for a console/PC release, it would be a huge shame if they didn't.

Totally agree. Let's hope...

• Like 2

There will be 2 new arcade DDG machine, one for small children and one with the latest DDG game but without the huge box, so in more compact size. This one will be available from this summer. You can see pictures about them if you scroll down on this website: https://www.taito.co.jp/jaepo

New route relased: Hanshin Railway Main Line (Amagasaki-Mukogawa only)

This new route has 4 stations: Amagasaki, Deyashiki, Amagasaki Center Pool-Mae, and Mukogawa.

The train driveable is a 4-car 5700 series (introduced in 2015, blue ribbon award in 2016, as of today only 4 trains have been built) wich is part of Hanshin's famous "Jet Cars" (series 5500, 5550 and 5700),  the trains with the highest accelleration in all of Japan (4km/h/s).

The service in this video is a westobund local to Kosoku-Kobe station.

• Like 1

New playable train for the Hanshin Main Line: an unrefurbished 5500 Series set!

The 5500 series was introduced in 1995 to replace rolling stock damaged by the Great Hanshin Earthquake. They were the first Hanshin trains with a VVVF traction control.

But most importantly... a new route is avaible!

For the first time in Densha De GO! history - here comes JR Central and it's ubiquitous 313 series!

The playable route is the Chuo Main Line (Nagoya City section) from Ozone to Kanayama via Chikusa and Tsurumai, and apparently you can run up to 110Km/h!

Edited by Socimi
  • Like 1

65€ for the PS4 game. Not long until we‘re back at prices I have in a 25yo magazine that has N64 games in it. Those were up to 150DM 😮

11 hours ago, ShaunField said:

Any good online games stores with international shipping?

It will be available on Amazon, but I am pretty sure there will be pre-order available at AmiAmi too for example.

Heard about this yesterday, but couldn't find any physical versions online, will keep my eyes out for it though. I was hoping not to import anything else this year, but this should definitely be worth it. Hopefully with Square Enix Publishing it, we might see more Densha games, I won't hold my breath, but it would be nice.

YES! Densha de GO! Finally! How will we emulate the pointing though ~

AAhhh just saw the promotional video... it seems the triangle button is for pointing ~

It's great they placed in the newest Takanawa gateway station, but i do hope it is NOT only Yamanote line that we will get... i did catch glimpse of Keihin Tohoku line and Sobu line in game play....

Edited by JR 500系
  • Like 1