Kato C12 instructions sheet

Melandir

Hi guys,

I need your help, can someone that has it please scan and send to me the Kato 2022-1 C12 instruction sheet please?

I need to find the locomotive lightboard reference to order it

thanks

Tried to search the external link but couldn't find anywhere.. I think if the C12 model came in single car plastic case as most of their locomotives did, then I am sure there won't be any instruction sheet.. perhaps only a little information inside the little paper cover as it happened to Kato E655 single imperial car. best to check with supplier I guess...

Here's the sheet that came with mine.

It doesn't scan very well - maybe because of the light green printing.

post-2339-0-14924900-1466496789_thumb.jpg

post-2339-0-37913000-1466496781_thumb.jpg
Edited by mrp
  • Like 2

Thanks mrp

The scan was perfect for my needs, 2022-1G was the part code I needed

Tried to search the external link but couldn't find anywhere.. I think if the C12 model came in single car plastic case as most of their locomotives did, then I am sure there won't be any instruction sheet.. perhaps only a little information inside the little paper cover as it happened to Kato E655 single imperial car. best to check with supplier I guess...

Hi Robert46,

Kato always provide an instruction paper with their models, but for models in single plastic case it is hidden under the urethane at the bottom of the box, if you remove the model and the urethane you should be able to find it

Edited by Melandir
  • Like 1

Hi Robert46,

Kato always provide an instruction paper with their models, but for models in single plastic case it is hidden under the urethane at the bottom of the box, if you remove the model and the urethane you should be able to find it

Hi Melandir.. that's correct.. I think the ones which didn't come with instruction in single car case are trailer cars or cars which are being part of add-ons..

• Like 1