Website for JRF Locomotive data?

I have been cataloguing my collection of JRF freight locomotives photos taken over the past two decades and realised that I have never seen any Japanese websites that document what locos are currently in use and where by type and number. This would be extremely usefull especially regarding where locos have been renumbered.

Has anyone come across a website that gives this info and can you direct me to it?

Looking for something similar to http://www.abrail.co.uk/ which identifies UK locomotives numbers and location by type and class.

• Like 1

Thanks Bikkuri, just what I was looking for. :)

Having last visited Japan in March, I am visiting again in November but this time solely for JRF loco photography so this will help me target the ones I've missed whilst they are still around.

Das Steinkopf

It would be great if there was a register for diesels as well, I am paticulary interested in which DE10's and DD51's remain in service and the withdrawl dates of those that are not, I would also like to to get an idea about how many of the 20t and 25t shunters remain in service and where they are based.

I'm not aware of any comprehesive online sites, but when researching which numbers to apply to various diesels, I've usually been able to find information about the respective locomotive's history on sites maintained by amateur enthusiasts.

E.g. this seems to be an up-to-date list of DE10s: http://www.geocities.jp/teamde10knight/rireki/de10.html though you'll have to click on each number to see whether the loco is still in service ("廃車" as the last entry in the "1.車歴" list means it's been withdrawn).

Try searching for "class name" and "履歴表", or "配置表".