Kato n-scale 10-182 narita pantograph

Paulmadry

Paul,

Is the instruction sheet in there? If so it has a part list. What is the kato set#?

Jeff

Thanks .

I actually found out that the correct pantograph is Kato 4221F (PS26A) .

I see its only sold in Japan and I can not even read or email any of the stores.  Does anyone know how it can be ordered? I live in US.

Paul

(the same would apply to 4532F pictured above)

Paul,

You can try to order it by calling katousa, but it may not be something in stock in Japan now. Ordering thru katousa usually takes 6-8 weeks as it just comes over with a container shipment and then they post to you from Chicago (last time I did this it was $8 s/h for a small part like this!)

Try contacting Modeltrainplus.net. Japanese train shop with English speaking owner Nariichi or loco1hobby.net another great Japanese train shop and owner Dave speaks English. They can see if it can be ordered from kato. Shipping will be like $5 or less and a week or two if they can get it. Both wonderful chaps and great Japanese model train resources for overseas buyers. Most Japanese shops don't ship overseas unfortunately, but there are enough to get all the regular and even more special bits!

Shipping from Japan is cheap thru Sal and takes 1-3 weeks usually and around the price of priority mail here in the states,mso buying from english speaking shops like this is easy and safe. Both that ke paypal or cc thru paypal (don't have to have a paypal account).

Cheers

Jeff

Edited by cteno4