Hello from London

Themetropolitainline

Themetropolitainline

Hello from london,

Just thought i should introduce myself. I live in london and have been modelling N Gauge for about 7 years now, Im a photographer and have  worked in asia on and off for the last 15 years, mainly london,china and japan.

My layout is a 12x4 ft, in and out terminus station which is on 3 levels, my main station is a minitrix bahnhof station which is la azer cut kit.

Now that i am more in the UK i find myself missing all the bullet trains that i used to catch and so find myself looking at kato,tomix,microace more and more.

I think thats enough and hope to get to know you all in  due time and also help with useful information as much as i can. Regards Themetropolitanline

Welcome!

Sounds like an interesting layout you have there. I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures at some point.

Rgrds

Suica

Themetropolitainline

Thank you guys,

I will start making an effort this week on pictures and my profile. At the moment i am slightly rebuilding as i have decided to fully landscape inside my tunnels with ballast on the track,working  crew, brick tunnel walls and LED'S as i want to make a film using go pro cameras starting from the station and coming down through to the lower levels and all the tunnels. But will show what I'm doing. Today i am fixing the LED'S into place on the walls. Regards Themetropolitanline

Edited by Themetropolitainline

Welcome nay Frey,

Glad you found us! Please start a thread for your layout in the personal layout and projects forum. Will look forward to the pictures, sounds like a very interesting layout!

Cheers

Jeff

Hi Themeteropolianline.....welcome to the forum and yes....please start a thread about your layout.....it always great to exchange knowledge and ideas about layouts.

Themetropolitainline

Hello Bernard,

i am working on uploading a thread about my layout and its future plans. Its still in its early stages,lower level almost complete.