Help with Kato V13-trains won't run!

NB1231

Hello,

I received a kato V13 set for christmas and for a while I've been running trains and enjoying it. Now, it seems there's either an electrical issue or something with the set as none of my trains will run on this set. I've tested all motor cars on my single track loop and they all have no issues but I put them on the v13 and nothing happens. Can anyone at least try to help? I'm just at a complete stand still with ideas on what the issue is.

Thanks!

Nate

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk

make sure the feeder wires are connected correctly? they can be tricky.

you've made sure the throttles are powered yes?

Yes, it seemed as though the connections for the feeder to insert into the large connector were bent? So maybe it wasn't making contact.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk

Edited by NB1231

If this is a viaduct set, you really have to push the connectors hard up into the bottom of the viaduct. They can seem like they are in when they are not quite in, and are not making contact electrically. There's a definite "click" sound when they are all the way in.

Rich K.

Nate,

I'm with rich it's probably the connectors under the viaducts. They can sometimes jam in there and seem like they are in but not touch. You need to clear/feel that click rich mentioned of the little wings snapping into place.

Cheers

Jeff