Server upkeep donations

Martijn Meerts

Glad to be able to contribute a little for the upkeep of this wonderful forum... Thanks all admin on the board for making this virtual space such a wonderful venue for us!

• Like 1

Happy to donate - do you have a suggested donation amount?  I am never sure what to do in these situations.  If you feel posting a suggested amount might make some uncomfortable, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Tony Galiani

• Like 1

Happy to contribute. This forum is wonderful. Thanks to Martijn and all the moderators! You are doing an incredible job!

Edited by Madsing
  • Like 1
Martijn Meerts
8 hours ago, Tony Galiani said:

Happy to donate - do you have a suggested donation amount?  I am never sure what to do in these situations.  If you feel posting a suggested amount might make some uncomfortable, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Tony Galiani

There's no real suggested amount. Some people donate 5 USD, some 10 USD, some 25 USD and yet some others more. We appreciate any donation we get, no matter the amount.

• Like 1

Happy to chip in 😉

As a noob, to this site, Japanese N scale and model railways I’ve found this site invaluable.

Thank you to those giving up their time to make this site possible.

Thanks Keith. Martijn deserves all the credit keeping our server and forum software running so well! It can be a very messy job, especially with the rapidly moving targets in the online world and ever evolving and growing permutations. He is really good at it and we are super fortunate to have someone with his talkings and skills to do this for us.

jeff

• Like 1

Thanks Martin,

Happy to donate as I really enjoy the forum and appreciate everyone's knowledge and helpfulness.  I generally avoid a lot of activity on the web as there is so much negativity but this is a great exception.

Ciao,

Tony Galiani

• Like 2

Happy to help.  No need to be embarrassed.  Those who are in a position to help, will, and those who aren't, won't, and no one knows the difference -- who did or didn't.

Thanks for providing the great resource.

• Like 2

Thanks to all of you involved in running the forum, I've sent across a few dollars as well.  I wouldn't have got back into the Japanese scene without you 👍 

• Like 1

Sent couples of bucks too. Very good forum, very interesting, thanks to the team.

As there is no free lunch, I rather prefer making a donation than being rotten by ads. 

• Like 1

hey someone who knows their ecology!

And full privacy to boot! we won’t tell anyone about the new blender a little cookie just told us you just bought.

Thanks

jeff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No ads! So nice! I'll definitely help keep it this way. Just added a few more dineros to the cause. Thanks fellas for running such a great community.

Cheers eh,

Todd

• Like 2

THANKS! Always welcome. I think we are good for a year or two right now, but I’ll check, martijn’s private jet subscription may be running low ;-p. Forum members have been more than generous over the years to keep us running!

cheers,

jeff

Martijn Meerts

I’m looking to upgrade to a private airbus a380, almost there 😉

But yes, we still have a good buffer for the coming years.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, JR East said:

Just sent a few bucks to help with the server upgrade.

I did the same. JNS is one of only two model railway forums I'm a member of, and I appreciate having it.

Cheers,

Mark.

• Like 2