Lamest excuse for buying a Train

serotta1972

Drunkenclam

She can see the train, That she doesn't mind. Thats fine. But she might not like the other items in the package.

That's why we will blackmail you to send us the train or we tell her about the smuggled items!

Jeff

My excuses:

• Year of my birth: UP 1989
  • I like the colors
  • I think it looks good
  • Because I said so
  • Impulse
  • Because its different form the norm
  • It's a bullet train.  You're argument is invalid.
  • Like 3

For trains, controllers, track and other accessories…  “I am not going to use it right now… but it will be sold out when I need one…”

• Like 2

At some point or other I ve used all of the above

Fortunately she does nt often go in the shed and I send all my packages to my mother in laws so I do nt usually get found out,she must notice it growing when she does go in there but probably figures there s no point in even asking!

Mudkip Orange

I basically got into Japanese N because Keihan's old two-tone green scheme looked exactly like the Spokane, Portland and Seattle's North Coast Limited.

• Like 1

"she must notice it growing when she does go in there". Not necessarily. Women claim that they notice things and men don't, but my observation is that men and women notice different things.

"It was cheaper than the one I actually wanted."  And then I eventually end up buying the other train as well.  And thus my collection of JNR Limited Expresses begins...

• Like 1