Changing up my layout space

malcoJOJO

Hey there

I've been working on my layout for a few years now - adding bits and scenes here and there.
I have my layout in my office. It consists of two sections with a "subway" section that runs through the wall between the two sections.
((more info on my blog - http://n-rail.blogspot.com))

When I gave it some thought, It seemed to make sense to move the layout, putting it all in the larger part of my office, then moving my office area to the smaller back room. In theory, this makes sense. However, it's going to be a lot of work! hehehhee

I thought I'd drop a link to the video I made about the process onto the group. Comments welcome.

The video is on my blog: http://n-rail.blogspot.com/2016/01/more-layout-change-ideas-video.html   (I couldn't sort out dropping an iFrame here)

Cheers!

post-793-0-05031200-1454021734_thumb.png

post-793-0-21180500-1454021745_thumb.png

post-793-0-30660400-1454021801_thumb.png

• Like 5

Looks good! Having a layout in the office and having fun while working is a great idea!

Just one suggestion you need the Tomytec buses... They look far superior ~~  :)

Looks good! Having a layout in the office and having fun while working is a great idea!

Just one suggestion you need the Tomytec buses... They look far superior ~~  :)

HA! I love the Tomytec buses, but I always find it odd to have them moving while nothing else is moving.

I saw a HO scale R/C truck the other day - a guy driving it through his layout. I was thinking, "For a bus fan, I'd LOVE and N scale bus to drive through my layout space!" :)

Thanks for reading!