Spares for Kato 99044 Guangzhou set

tridentalx

Hi all,

Bit of a long shot but I was wondering if anybody has the 99044 Hong Kong - Guangzhou set and more importantly the service sheet for it. I have bought one which got damaged in the post and I'd like to see how easy it might be to get spares before returning it:

If you do have one the part numbers I need are for :

Loco coupling

Loco pantograph

Coach coupling

If I can get a scan of the service sheet even better. Thanks in advance.

Paul

Edited by tridentalx

Hi,

Yes I realised rather belatedly that taking some photos of what I did have would be far more useful !

Here's the coach coupling I need (which looks like a Kato 11-707 ?

IMG_0530-001.JPG

Here's the pantograph which I have gently bent back into shape. There's only a small crease and one of the tiny pieces of metal is broken so I am not too worried about replacing that now.

IMG_0533-001.JPG

And finally the loco coupling which I do need to replace. It doesn't appear to have been a knuckle coupler (not enough broken bits in the box) nor a Rapido coupler like the Glacier Express).

IMG_0536-001.JPG

Thanks for any suggestions.

Edited by tridentalx
Guest Closed Account 1

Coach coupler choice is spot on. Kato 11-707 Grey, 11-706 Black.

Loco coupler looks like Kato 923050.

Pantograph looks great. It's the metal type so you want to ask Loco1Hobby in Japan for help getting parts. David is a longtime member here.

There should be a number on the trucks when you remove them.

Guest Closed Account 1

Couplers may be out of production at the moment, however, you cannget them globally or waitvtill they re-run them. Try loco1hobby A+ stockist

Couplers may be out of production at the moment, however, you cannget them globally or waitvtill they re-run them. Try loco1hobby A+ stockist

Thanks for the suggestion. I did email David at Loco1. He didn't have what I needed but did make some useful suggestions. Will be adding some types of couplers to my next order from Japan.