Hobby link japan sale

cteno4

Another hobby link japan sale. They open new categories each day, usually some railroad items ar some point as well as tools.

they are also doing a 5 and 10% off coupons (depending on how much you buy) for stuff you buy during the sale and ship before the end of the sale. Unfortunately it does not apply to any back orders or instock and will ship in x days items or anything already in your warehouse.

another thing to mention is I had recently backordered some sankei kits as I had opened my larder to club members here in lockdown and they got All of them in a little over a week! Hlj generally has the best price on sankei around usually 20% off and other places a lot less discount as apparently the dealer margin is slim on sankei stuff. Once and a while amazon has some sankei on sale a bit cheaper than hlj, but not often. Hlj is my goto place for sankei due to the discount, backordering, private warehouse to collect items and then good Sal shipping.

cheers

jeff

• Like 1

Train stuff went up last night (sorry just realized I forgot to post). Not much, few containers and small bits.

https://www.hlj.com/search/go?cnt=30&filter=itemgroup%3aSUMMERSALE202*&filter=itemgroup%3aSUMMERSALE202*&format=category&isort=globalpop&lbc=hobbylink&method=and&p=Q&ts=custom&uid=924855905&w=*&af=category%3arld

lots of tools and hobby supplies, not huge discounts but some decent ones and like 1000 on sale so I found a few little tools bits as well to go into the virtual warehouse.

jeff