Any other Mighty Car Modders?

Welshbloke

A weird one for a train forum, but they've made three feature-length films (and an episode or two) about their trips to Japan which are brilliant for spotting background detail and getting the feel of the place (as well as being great fun).

Here's the first one "Turbos and Temples", also look up Kei to the City and Chasing Midnight:

The boys are a bit of a underground institution when it comes to the car modding scene in Australia.  If you are into Japanese imports, then you most likely would have heard of them.  I don't follow them much these days.  There best stuff was before they got big and had sponsors.

Davo Dentetsu

For me, my favourite car thing at the moment is the YouTube channel "WasabiCars", an Aussie covering a lot of Japan's car scene.  A lot of rarities and interesting scenery.

The boys are a bit of a underground institution when it comes to the car modding scene in Australia.  If you are into Japanese imports, then you most likely would have heard of them.  I don't follow them much these days.  There best stuff was before they got big and had sponsors.

I started watching just as they hit the big time - got into it after looking for advice on how to fit a short shifter kit to the Subaru I had at the time.

Met Marty when he came over for the UK meet in 2013, think I made a bit of a plonker of myself though as he was pretty reserved!