One for CaptOblivious!

DJR

I know! In the one scene I cranked the throttle and thought perhaps this KIHA  just beat the SNCF TGV speed record.

LOL, I love it!! I was expecting to see this big powerful Shinkansen.

Don, I wouldn't be surprised to see a kitbash a bullet train version of "Thomas" coming through the tunnel someday.

CaptOblivious

;D ;D ;D Yeehaw!

Those Kato KIHA-110s are speed demons, and can easily whoop any shinkansen's butt! I've clocked mine in excess of 400 scale km/h!

Of course, the DCC chip in there now regulates it to a comparably sedate 95 scale km/h...at something like 3VDC to the motor...

Guest bill937ca

;D ;D ;D Yeehaw!

Those Kato KIHA-110s are speed demons, and can easily whoop any shinkansen's butt! I've clocked mine in excess of 400 scale km/h!

I'm sure your Kato KIha whoops Shinkansen butt.  I was referring to the prototype.  Putt...putt...putt.... I've seen them on video.  Putt...putt...putt    ;D  ;D  ;D

Darren Jeffries

Something crazy going on with the URL link :o

Nope nothing going on there... tip for all of you is that if you want to post a Youtube video, all you have to do is copy the url from the address bar... You dont need to copy the youtube embedded link code. This software I use for the forum automatically converts the youtube link to a video.

I took the liberty of cleaning up the post for you... hope you dont mind ;)

Something crazy going on with the URL link :o

I took the liberty of cleaning up the post for you... hope you dont mind ;)

Don't mind at all, thanks.