Stoutauctions.com nov 7 auction

Tedinusa

I hope this is a good way to get the word out. Stout Auctions (stoutauctions.com) has an online auction coming up on Nov 7 that has a bunch of HO JNR Brass included. Tenshodo, etc. I sold my Tenshodo HO stuff last year after having it sit in boxes for 40 years. Anyhow, I have bought O gauge stuff at Stout Auctions. Unlike Ebay, this is a live auction, with unlimited bidding. Slick interface shows bids real time. If you're interested, pre-register. The bidding goes fast. Watch some bidding before your lot comes up. This is not an advertisement. I'm only posting this because much of what I sold went to JNSforum members and I know how difficult it can be to find this stuff.

Folks

I participated in the Stout Aucion on 11/7...it was big fun. I came in via eBay and watched it for awhile..I came late because the event started at 4:00 am my time and I did not want to get up that early. I won several items including a Tenshodo 11 car brass Kodama train set. I will not know what I got until it gets here to California from Indiana. I have a brass Tenshodo Kiha set that I am restoring currently with a new drive that I got from KTM.

Overall, I was fascinated by the process. After a while you could start to tell who certain bidders were based on the item and the way the bidding went. It was exciting to participate and way different than the usual eBay experience.

Regards

Jere Ingram

Folks

Sorry...but the train set I purchased was a Kodama 151 limited express in HO. I was not fully aware of the activity on the Tokyo to Osaka line. Research via the Internet gave me more info....

Jere Ingram