Seeking pantograph for Tomix 211-0, 92932

Welshbloke

I'm currently trying to make three slightly dog-eared coaches from one of these sets presentable, but the upper half of the pantograph is missing. Anyone know which Tomix pantograph I need to replace it? I've tried comparing the base I have and photographs of the set on Hobbysearch to their photos of spare pantographs, but I've not seen anything that looked a 100% match. Any ideas?

Also part numbers for the pickup springs would be useful, as the KuHa and KuMoHa are suffering from flickering lights due to only picking up on one bogie at present. I have no idea what possessed the last owner to remove those, or the cardan, worm, and two gears from one end of the MoHa, and as for what became of the fourth coach...

On the plus side, I replaced a blown bulb today so the lights all work, and it runs sweetly enough even with only half as many driven wheels as Tomix intended. Just don't ask it about hills!

The prototype uses PS24 pantographs, so you'll probably need those from Tomix.

On the other hand, imho this could have been used as spare parts to fix another set in a better condition. The required parts (including one full car) were removed and then the rest was sold as junk. It's probably fixable if you can find the parts for it.

TBH I suspect it's the aftermath of some ham-fisted handling and servicing. The cardan shafts are tiny and one could easily have pinged into oblivion, and the pantograph is similarly fragile. I'd class it as a bit too good to scrap, the paintwork isn't bad. It's eminently repairable but for the fact that I need a tiny handful of spares which seem impossible to come by. I could probably turn a new cardan shaft from plastic rod in a drill chuck if I had the worm and the intermediate gears.

I'll try asking the dealer it came from if they had the fourth coach or indeed the missing gears kicking around somewhere, it was sold as working but with problems (my kind of purchase as I enjoy restoring them).

Not sure about the PS24, that seems to be a single-arm pantograph and the model has a scissor type fitted (as do the photos of a new set on Hobbysearch).

Sorry, those are for the 3000 and 5000 series not the 0 and the PS35D is a single arm too. The older ones had (apparently) a PS16 on them, but i'm not sure which subtype. At least two variants are available from the HS shop.

Thanks for that, I should be able to narrow it down from there. I'm not sure how to tell whether it's silver or grey though, or indeed whether there's a difference or if it's just a case of different retailers using different terms. The base looks grey to me.

It looks like a PS16R, although those seem to be out of stock at the moment so it looks as though I'll have to wait.