O gauge

Kb4iuj

You might ask the gallery or JMRA who made those trucks and if their still in production. Or who would like to start mfg them.

Make up a 100-200 sets and sell them at the O gauge model railroad event. Chicago has a pretty fair event in Lombard. I went last March and there was like 75 venders. But, nobody with any foreign trains. Hence, dare I say O gauge is doomed - only from a lack of parts prospective. Lots of Big Brass and plastic stuff from thru the ages. If you should go stay at there place as I stayed in downtown Chicago at the Hostel ($35) a night, but then had to ride Metra out to Lombard and had I not brought my folding bicycle it would have been quite a long walk. So in some regard their screwing themselves at that location. If they were wise they'd have it further out away from Chicago just to be low stress for some of the old timers. Hence, I was probably the only person who choose to come in by rail. Up on The City of New Orleans, then on to Metra. Chicago really knows how to suck money out of peoples pockets!

I might add, they won't sell very fast. But, depending on selling price. But, if you liked to fly to Japan on a C17 or a C5a and back. And do some getting around. Well, like everything costs are always a big concern and every cent should be checked and rechecked. As I doubt if we'll ever see a C17 or a C5A in China... Though, it's just a short ferry ride away.

Edited by Kb4iuj