Hello from Switzerland

Alemino

Grüezi everybody

Alessio here, a rail enthusiast that just switched from HO to N in result of a very dangerous trip to japan, which resulted in importing  a full set of Tomix shinkanshen.

So now i'm learning and building up a small collection of Swiss and Japanese trains in N size, and here to learn more about them, specially about japanese train which impressed me in a lot of aspect!

regards and thanks

Alessio

• Like 1
ozman2009

Hello Alessio and welcome to this forum. It has been said many times and in many places that this hobby is very addictive   :)

Alessio,

Uh oh, you have caught the bug! Welcome to the community of the infected! It is an addictive hobby!

Cheers

Jeff

Edited by cteno4

It sure is addictive and I can vouch for that having taken it up a couple of months ago!

Welcome.

bikkuri bahn

Alessio here, a rail enthusiast that just switched from HO to N in result of a very dangerous trip to japan,

Late greetings Alessio, must say your beautiful country is likewise very dangerous to my hobby budget- I will be visiting again this summer after a brief sojourn this past winter.  Got to check out the Gotthard Route again before they run everything underground in those base tunnels!

Hello

Thank everybody for the nice welcome

Late greetings Alessio, must say your beautiful country is likewise very dangerous to my hobby budget- I will be visiting again this summer after a brief sojourn this past winter.  Got to check out the Gotthard Route again before they run everything underground in those base tunnels!

and don't worry..i did travel on the Gotthard soo much that i know almost it by heart..as well the 5 times Church in Wassen ;)

and is not sure will be dead after the basis tunnel open!

soso

finally my mix in Japanese and Swiss train is up and running.. :)

still missing some ;)

post-3119-0-38017900-1433089796_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Alessio,

I live near Zurich. I also have some Japanese trains. I try to focus on Odakyu but cannot resist buying other trains too

I also make T-TRAK modules. The Japanese trains are something new and special at train shows. People are curious about the different shape and design of the trains. 

Matthias

• Like 1